Why Subscribe to Softletter
Every month several thousand senior software executives—your friends and competitors—visit the Softletter website to read the:
- New SaaS and mobile case studies articles on successful business strategies.
- New SaaS and mobile business metrics including revenue per employee, operating income, sales and marketing ratios, research and development, cost of sales and more.
- New information on market trends and directions.
- Executive compensation metrics. trends for CEOs, CTOs, CFOs and other senior titles.
- Operating metrics including.
- Participate in Softletter +
And many more. New articles and metrics are released on Softletter weekly.
Extensive Operations and Best Practices Research
Softletter also conducts ongoing research into every aspect of running a successful software business. And we enjoy working with our subscribers to create and launch specialized studies and surveys. All survey participants always receive the complete survey results.
An Executive’s Toolkit of Invaluable Resources
When you subscribe to Softletter as either a Premium or Gold subscriber you’ll be able to access a wealth of resources to help you grow your business. Premium subscribers receive:
- Access to all Softletter premium content.
- An ebook copy of SaaS Entrepreneur: The Definitive Guide to Succeeding in Your Cloud Application Business and the SaaS Entrepreneur tookit.
- An ebook copy of In Search of Stupidity: Over 40 Years of High-Tech Marketing Disasters.
- An ebook copy of Selling Steve Jobs’ Liver: A Story of Startups, Innovation, and Connectivity in the Clouds (some light reading for you while you’re plotting to change the world.)
- Free Enrollment to our growing library of SaaS University Videos. Each session is packed with actionable information and data.
- 40% discounts on the Softletter SaaS and Direct Sales and Efficiency Reports.
- 40% discount on The Softletter Company and Product Positioning Workbook for High-Tech.
In addition to the above, Gold Subscribers receive:
- One copy of The Softletter Company and Product Positioning Workbook for High-Technology.
- Access to The Softletter Company and Product Positioning Video for High-Technology.
- One copy of The Softletter SaaS Report.
More information at Subscribe to Softletter.
Merrill R. (Rick) Chapman
Managing Editor and Publisher, Softletter